1. Select “Applications” from the left hand side menu and click on “Web App” to open the Application Management page.
2. Edit an app setup by selecting the app’s name and then clicking on the green “Setting” button.
3.The dialog below will appear, and you can adjust the settings as needed and simply Save it.
Tip1: By default, users don’t have access to see and change credentials of the app. You may change this setting by checking “Allow all users to change credentials of this app” and saving this setting.
To Assign apps to users or groups:
1. Choose the app from the “Existing Apps” box and click on “Assign” button.
2. Assign new users/groups to applications by clicking on that user or group and saving the setting.
3. To Reset the password for an individual or group start by finding and choosing the app in the “Selected” Roles/Groups/Users box. Then click on the green “setting” button.
4. Enter the login credential for that user or group and save.
Tip2: Keep in mind that if you are entering a password for a group, the credential will be shared among all the members of that group. You may assign the application to individuals and set individual credentials for each user if you don’t wish for them to share credentials.
Tip3: There is also an option to “Auto Generate Password“. If you use auto generate, please make sure that you reset the password within the application to match the new auto-generated password as well.