You may open the registration email and continue the registration on your phone or on your computer.
3A. If you open the registration email on your computer, scan the QR code on your registration page with your NoPassword app. Please make sure that you have an internet connection before scanning the QR code.
3B. If you open the registration email on your phone, tap on “Pair This Phone“.
4. Once the phone is paired. Continue the activation on the NoPassword application by allowing Notification, Bluetooth and Location Services.
5. Next, follow the instructions to set up your biometrics (Fingerprint reader, face, pattern, and/or voice).
In order to setup face and voice recognition, please allow NoPassword to access your phone’s camera and mic.
6. Your registration is complete. Use the following link to log into your NoPassword account: https://nopassword.com
7. Enter your email address and click on the “Login” button.
8. You will be redirected to the next page and you will receive a notification on your phone. Clicking on the notification will direct you to the NoPassword app on your phone. If you haven’t received the notiﬁcation, simply open the NoPassword app on your phone and click on “Refresh”.
Please make sure that you have allowed NoPassword app to send you notiﬁcations.
9. Once you open the notification, the app presents your authentication request information including date, time, login page, your computer and browser, and the username. Review the information presented to you and then press the green acceptance button.
10. Next, you will be asked to enter your biometric. Please enter your fingerprint, pattern, face or voice when prompted.
11. After you are successfully authenticated, you will gain access to your NoPassword admin dashboard.
The setup process for your admin account is completed. You can add and edit policies, users, applications using the left side menu of the dashboard.
For more information, watch our tutorial video or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 877-5587.