- Dual core processor or better.
- 1 GB Hard drive Space.
- 2 GB RAM.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 +
- .NET 3.5 Framework.
- Chrome or IE to download the agent.
- Active Directory Domain Services Role.
- Administrator privileges on the machine that Active Directory Agent is running.
- Admin privilege should include reading the directory tree throughout your Forests and Domains and being able to add/remove/modify users and groups.
- Check communication from the server running AD Agent to https://api.nopassword.com (outbound TCP Port 443).
Integration Video Tutorial
Step-by-Step Integration Guide
9. It may take a few minutes for the import process to complete, based on the number of users you have in your AD. Please wait 2-3 minutes, and refresh your NoPassword portal to view all the imported users. Once the import process is complete, all your users, groups and organizational units will be imported into NoPassword Dashboard. Any changes you make in the NoPassword portal will be reflecting on the AD, and vice versa.
Congratulations! AD integration process with NoPassword IAM solution is now complete.
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.