- Open the NoPassword installation file.
- Click on “Continue” to start the installation.
- Continue to the next step.
- Click on “Install”.
2 – Registration
- The NoPassword setup page will open automatically. Click on “Get Started”.
- Enter your computer login information.
- Configure both methods of authentication. First, click on “NoPassword App “.
- You will receive a notification on your phone, go ahead and accept and provide your biometrics on the app.
Please keep in mind that you may see “New Device” or “Suspicious Activity” on your application. This notification happens because you are registering your computer for the 1st time.
- The window below will appear. Simply click on “NoPassword Face” to set up the Face authentication.
- Click on “Continue” to start setting up the face authentication.
- Click on “OK” to allow NoPassword access your camera for authentication purposes.
- Click on “Start Face Setup” to register the face biometrics.
- Follow the instructions and move your head and smile when prompted.
- Click on “Start Face Test” to ensure your face biometric is properly registered.
- Click on “Next”.
- Choose your primary authentication method by clicking on it and then clicking on “Next”.
If you are using MacOS Mojave, it is recommended to use “NoPasswod App”. Contact NoPassword support team if you have any questions.
Your registration is complete.
To reconfigure the NoPassword setting, click on the Apple icon on the left top side of your screen and then choose “System Preference”.
Click on the NoPassword icon.
You can uninstall NoPassword or click on “Open NoPassword” to restart your registration and reset your biometrics.
3 – Login
To login with NoPassword, simply turn on your computer. Depending on your primary method of authentication, you will be redirected to login with you “NoPassword App” or “NoPassword Face”.
If your primary method is “NoPassword App”, you will see the following window. Click on “Authenticate with NoPassword App”.
You do not need to type a password.
- You will receive a notification on your phone. Accept the request and provide your biometrics on the app. You will be logged into your workstation upon successfully providing your biometrics.
- Alternatively, if your primary authentication method is “NoPassword Face”, you will see the following window. Click on “Authenticate with Face”. Position your face and you will be automatically authenticated locally on your computer.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at 877-877-5587 or email@example.com.