- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type 15Five to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select 15Five from the drop-down menu.
- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
- Contact 15Five support team, to have your SAML based SSO enabled. Send them the following information:
Please attach Metadata file to your support request.
- Once your SSO is enabled, the 15Five support team will send you to consume URL.
Expand the Service Provider section, paste the consume URL into the ACS URL text box.
- Click on “Save”.