- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Asana to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select Asana from the drop-down menu.
- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Asana administrator account using the following hyperlink:
- Click on your domain on the right-hand side, and select settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the dialog that pops up, please select “Administration”.
- Select the third option under Authentication “Members must log in via SAML”.
- Edit the settings as follows:
Sign In Page URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Certificate: copy and paste the contents of the certificate file you downloaded in step 3, or upload the certificate file.
Save all the changes.
- Go back to the browser tab where you had NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
Asana app is now configured! You can assign users, groups or organizational units to Asana. Please see Administrator Guideline document for instructions. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 877-877-5587 or email@example.com in case of a question.