- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Box to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select Box from the drop-down menu.
- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
- Expand the SP section, paste the following URL into the ACS URL text box:
Box app is now configured on NoPassword dashboard.
In order to have it configured on Box’s side – you’d need to submit a ticket with Box support team, and provide them with the Metadata file.
6. Please go ahead and submit a ticket with Box support to have your SSO enabled, using the following hyperlink:
7. Edit the ticket as follows:
Enter your company domain in the “Company Box Subdomain” field.
Select “Other with Metadata” in the “Who is your Identity Provider” drop-down list.
Attach the Metadata XML file you’ve downloaded in step 3 to this ticket, Box team will need to have this info in order to set your Identity Provider.
Please type an email in the “SAML Attribute: User’s email” field. then Submit this ticket.
- Once you receive a response from Box team that your SSO had been enabled, your set up is complete!
You can assign users, groups or organizational units to Box. Please see Administrator Guideline document for instructions. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 877-877-5587 or firstname.lastname@example.org in case of a question.