1. Before starting this process, please contact your Datadog account manager (or support team) and ask them to enable “IdP initiated Single Sign-on”
feature on your account. If they ask for your Metadata file – please see instructions below.
2. Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
3. Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Datadog to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select Datadog from the drop-down menu.
5. Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download the NoPassword Metadata xml file to your computer.
6. Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Datadog account.
7. Click on your user icon on the left side panel, and select “Configure SAML” from the menu.
8. On the “Configure SAML” page, please select upload the Metadata file you’ve downloaded in step 3.
9. Click on “Enable SAML” button.
13. Click on “Save”. Datadog app is now configured! At this point, all you need to do is assign users, groups or organizational units to Datadog app. Please see Administrator Guideline document for instructions.
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 877-877-5587.