- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
2. Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Dropbox to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select Dropbox from the drop-down menu.
5. Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Dropbox administrator account using the following hyperlink:
6. Click on ”Authentication”.
7. Select “Enable single sign-on” option. You can choose between “optional” and “required”, based on your company security requirements.
8. Enter the information as follows:
Sign In Page URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Certificate: upload the certificate that you downloaded in step 3.
9. Go back to the browser tab where you had NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-877-5587.