- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
2. Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type GitHub to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select GitHub from the drop-down menu.
3. Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
4. Open a new tab in your browser and log into your GitHub instance, and navigate to the settings page.
5. Select “Authentication”.
6. Select ”SAML”.
7. Enter the information as follows:
Sign In Page URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Verification Certificate: upload the certificate you downloaded in step 3.
Scroll all the way down and save changes.
8. Go back to the browser tab where you had NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 877-877-5587.
For more information, Please also visit Github help center.