- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
You can also select just one app at a time, such as Gmail, Calendar, etc. The instructions are the same for both use cases (full Google App Suite vs. a single app).
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Google Apps to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select Google Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Google administrator account.
- Click on ”Security”.
- Select “Set up single sign-on” option.
- Scroll down to select “Option 2” – “Setup SSO with third-party identity provider”.
Enter the information as follows:
A. Sign In Page URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
B. Sign-out page URL: https://nopassword.com/Logout.aspx
C. Change password URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
D. Certificate: upload the certificate you downloaded in step 3.
E. Then save the changes.
- Open your NoPassword Admin Portal.
Google Apps Suite app is now configured! You can assign users, groups or organizational units to Google Apps. Please see Administrator Guideline document for instructions. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 877-877-5587 or firstname.lastname@example.org in case of a question.