1. Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
2. Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type GoToAssist to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select GoToAssist from the drop-down menu.
4. Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the “Certificate” button to download NoPassword certificate file to your computer.
5. Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Citrix administrator account using the following hyperlink:
6. Click on ”Identity Provider”.
7. Select “Manual” from the drop-down menu.
8. Enter the information as follows:
Sign In Page URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Identity Provider Entity ID: https://nopassword.com/
Certificate: copy and paste the certificate information you downloaded in step 3, or upload the certificate file.
9. Go back to the browser tab where you had NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
GoToAssist app is now configured! At this point, all you need to do is assign users, groups or organizational units to the GoToAssist app. Please see Administrator Guideline document for instructions.
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 877-877-5587.