- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type GoToMeeting to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select GoToMeeting from the drop-down menu.
- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Citrix administrator account using the following hyperlink:
- Click on ”Identity Provider”.
- Select “Manual” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the information as follows:
Sign In Page URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Identity Provider Entity ID: https://nopassword.com/
Certificate: copy and paste the certificate information you downloaded in step 3, or upload the certificate file.
- Go back to the browser tab where you had NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
GoToMeeting is now configured! At this point, you can assign users, groups or organizational units to the GoToMeeting. Please see the Assign Users page for instructions.
Should you any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 877-877-5587.