Part 1 – SSO Configuration on NoPassword
- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section:“1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type JIRA SAML Integration to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select JIRA SAML Integration from the drop-down menu.
- If the app is not in the catalog yet, click on the “Custom” tab and enter the application name.
- Under the section: “2. Identity Provider”, you will find the required information such as “Entity ID”, “SSO End Point”, and “Logout URL”. Also, you can download the NoPassword Metadata xml or Certificate file to your computer by clicking on the download arrow button next to “Metadata” or “Certificate”.
Part 2 – SSO Configuration onJira
Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Jira account. Then, follow the instructions to configure SAML SSO for Jira.
Part 3 – Finalizing SSO Configuration
- Go back to the browser tab where you have the NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
- Expand the “Service Provider” section and paste the “ACS” and “Entity ID” you copied from the JIRA SAML Integration website.
- Click on “Advanced Setup” section if you have to set up advanced settings for JIRA SAML Integration.
- Click on “Save”.
JIRA SAML Integration is now configured! At this point, you can assign users, groups or organizational units to the JIRA SAML Integration. Please see the Assign Users page for instructions.
Should you any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-877-5587.