1. Login to Mereki Admin Portal and navigate to Organization > Overview > Settings.
2. Navigate to the Setting page, under “SAML Configuration“ section, click on “SAML SSO” and select “SAML SSO Enabled“.
3. Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
4. Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
5. A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app,” click on “Search…” and type “Mereki Cisco” in the search box. Select it from the drop-down menu.
6. Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
7. Go back to the tab with Meraki Admin Portal. Paste the copied “certificate fingerprint” to “x 509 cert SHA1 fingerprint” on SAML Integration section.
8. Copy “Logout URL” from NoPassword Admin Portal tab.
9. Paste the URL from NoPassword to “SLO logout URL (optional)” on Meraki SAML Configuration section.
10. Also, copy the “Consumer URL” from SAML Configuration section.
11. Go back to NoPassword Admin Portal tab.
12. Expand the Service Provider section Meraki Cisco SSO window. Paste the “consumer URL” to “ACS“.
13. Save the changes on Meraki Admin Portal.
14. Navigate to Organization > Configure > Administrator.
15. Click on Add SAML role.
16. Another window will appear. Add new Role and set the Organizational access. Then click on Create role.
17. Save the changes on Meraki Admin Portal.
18. Go back to NoPassword Admin Portal.
19. Expand the Advanced Setup section Meraki Cisco SSO window. Add the “Role” created on Meraki Admin Portal to the section.
19. Save the changes on NoPassword Admin Portal.
Meraki app is now configured! You will find the Meraki app in your assigned user dashboard. Simply click on the Meraki logo and you will be authenticated and logged into the Meraki page.
You can assign users, groups or organizational units to Meraki. Please see Administrator Guideline document for instructions. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 877-877-5587 or firstname.lastname@example.org in case of a question.