- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into Salesforce as an administrator using the following hyperlink: https://login.salesforce.com.
- On your top right side of the page, click on Setup button and select “Setup Home” from the drop-down menu.
- Before starting the configuration, make sure that you have a company domain set up.
If you don’t have a domain set up, please go to “Company Settings > My Domain”. Create a new domain, and make sure your domain name is in the format: <yourworkdomain>.my.salesforce.com.
- From the left-hand side menu, select “Identity > Single Sign-on Settings”.
- Please configure the information for SAML Single Sign-on Settings as follows:
API Name: NoPassword
Entity Id: https://saml.salesforce.com
Identity Provider Certificate: Upload the certificate file you’ve just downloaded
Identity Provider Login URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Identity Provider Logout URL: https://nopassword.com/Logout.aspx
Custom Error URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
- Click on “Save“.
- Uncheck the Login Page checkbox and check the NoPassword checkbox instead.