- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Artifactory to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select Artifactory from the drop-down menu.
- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Slack administrator account using the following hyperlink:
- On the next page scroll down to configure “SAML authentication”.
- Select “Custom SAML 2.0” and click on the “Configure” button.
- On the next page enter the information as follows:
Sign In Page URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Certificate: copy and paste the contents of the certificate file you downloaded in step 3.
- Go back to the browser tab where you had NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-877-5587.