- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Zendesk to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select Zendesk from the drop-down menu.
- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the copy button next to the “Certificate Fingerprint” to copy the NoPassword certificate fingerprint to your clipboard.
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Zendesk agent account using the following hyperlink:
- Click on ”Admin”.
- Select the “Security” option from the left side menu.
- On the next page select Single Sign-on, and check the SAML checkbox.
- Enter the information as follows:
SAML SSO URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Certificate fingerprint: paste the certificate fingerprint you copied in step 3
Remote Logout URL (optional): https://nopassword.com/Logout.aspx
- Go back to the browser tab where you had NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-877-5587.