- Open the NoPassword Admin Dashboard. Select “Applications” from the left side menu and then select “Web App” from the submenu.
- Click on “+ Add SSO App” button from the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Under the section: “1. Select your app”, click on “Search…” and type Zoom to search the NoPassword Catalog. Select Zoom from the drop-down menu.
- Expand the Identity Provider section, and click on the arrow button to download both NoPassword Certificate fingerprint and Certificate file to your computer.
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Zoom profile, using the following hyperlink:
- Select and enable ”Single Sign-on”.
- In order to enable the ”Single Sign-on” using SAML, you need to apply for your own vanity URL; it takes a few days to get it approved by Zoom support team.
- Once you have your vanity URL approved, go ahead and continue this configuration. Select ”Single Sign-on”.
- Enter the information as follows:
Sign In URL: https://nopassword.com/SAML/SSOService.aspx
Sign Out URL: https://nopassword.com/Logout.aspx
Identity Provider Certificate: copy and paste contents of the certificate file you downloaded in step 3, WITHOUT its header and footer parts, just the main text
Select the default user type. In the example below the default is set to “Basic”.
Save all changes.
- Go back to the browser tab where you had NoPassword Admin Dashboard open.
Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 877-877-5587.