2. Open the NoPassword app and follow the instructions.
3. Click on “Allow” and enable location services and enable notification.
4. Click on “Open” and allow the NoPassword app to open “BlackBerry Access” or “BlackBerry Work”.
5. The BlackBerry app will automatically open, enter your “Email Address” and “Access Key“.
6. If needed, your admin will provide you an “OTP (registration) code“. Please enter the code.
7. You will be redirected back to NoPassword app. Set up your face authentication next. Find a well-lit place and avoid dark places, direct sunlight or strong backlighting and click on “Start Face Setup“. Face the camera and follow the instructions.
In order to setup face recognition, please allow NoPassword to access your phone’s camera.
Move your head right and left. Nod your head, next. And Finally, smile when instructed. Once you are done, face the camera and test your face authentication.
Congratulation! NoPassword app is ready to use.