You can find the Tutorial Video for activating NoPassword application on iOS and Android devices here:
1. Click on the link below to download the NoPassword iOS app or Android app. You may also find these links in your registration email.
3A. If you open the registration email on your computer, scan the QR code on your registration page with your NoPassword app. Please make sure that you have an internet connection before scanning the QR code.
3B. If you open the registration email on your phone, tap on “Pair This Phone“.
4. Once the phone is paired, continue the activation on the NoPassword application by allowing Notification, Bluetooth and Location Services.
Keep in mind that you need to set up at least two authentication methods to be able to proceed to your login portal.
6. Start with fingerprint authentication.
If you haven’t already set up Touch ID on your iPhone, click here for the instructions.
For Android users, set up your fingerprint authentication by following these steps: Setting > Personal tab > Lock screen and security > Fingerprints
After you set up your fingerprint, go ahead and test it.
7. Set up your face authentication next. Find a well-lit place and avoid dark places, direct sunlight or strong backlighting and click on “Start Face Setup“. Face the camera and follow the instructions.
Move your head right and left. Nod your head, next. And Finally, smile when instructed. Once you are done, face the camera and test your face authentication.
8. Set up your voice authentication next. Please find a relatively quiet place. Click on “Start Recording” to set up your voice biometrics. Choose a passphrase and repeat it 3 times. Once you are done, test your voice authentication by repeating your passphrase.
9. Finally, set up your pattern. Choose a pattern by swiping your finger between at least 4 dots. Please enter your pattern 3 times. Once you are done, test your pattern authentication.
10. Your registration is complete. Use the following link to log into your NoPassword account: https://nopassword.com
11. Enter your email address and click on the “Login” button.
12. You will be redirected to the next page and you will receive a notification on your phone. Clicking on the notification will direct you to the NoPassword app on your phone. If you haven’t received the notiﬁcation, simply open the NoPassword app on your phone and click on “Refresh“.
Please make sure that you have allowed NoPassword app to send you notiﬁcations.
13. Once you open the notification, the app presents your authentication request information including date, time, login page, your computer and browser, and the username. Review the information presented to you and then press the green acceptance button.
14. Next, you will be asked to enter your biometric. Please enter your fingerprint, pattern, face or voice when prompted.
15. After you are successfully authenticated, you will gain access to your NoPassword launchpad. You will see all the applications that the admin assigned to you on your launchpad. Click on any apps and you will be automatically logged into the app without a password.
Some of the apps (such as Twitter) require form-based authentication. The first time you click on one of these apps, your browser seeks permission to install “No Password” browser plugin. Simply approve it and the browser automatically downloads and install “No Password” plugin. Then the browser will be automatically refreshed. Click on the app again and you will be automatically logged in.