Please make sure that you have installed NoPassword on your computer. Click here for windows workstation installation documentation.
- To register NoPassword, open the “NoPassword authentication configuration” window. Enter your computer login information and click on “Next”.
- Configure both methods of authentication. First, click on “NoPassword App ” and click on “Next”.
- You will receive a notification on your phone, go ahead and accept and provide your biometrics on the app.
- The window below will appear to set up your face authentication. Simply click on “NoPassword Face” to register you face biometrics.
- Click on “Continue” to start setting up the face authentication.
- Face the camera and follow the instructions. Move your head and smile when prompted.
- Click on “Start Face Test” to ensure your face biometric is properly registered.
- Click on “Next” to complete the configuration of your authentication methods.
- To prioritize your primary method of authentication, simply click on “NoPassword App” or “NoPassword Face” and then click on “Next”.
Your registration is complete. Click on “Yes” to restart your computer.
- To login with NoPassword, simply turn on your computer. Depending on your primary method of authentication, you will be redirected to login with you “NoPassword App” or “NoPassword Face”.
- Click on “NoPassword” on the user list.
You do not need to type a password.
- If your primary method of authentication is “NoPassword App”, you will receive a notification on your phone. Accept the auth request and provide your biometrics on the app. You will be logged into your workstation upon successfully providing your biometrics.
- Alternatively, if your primary authentication method is “NoPassword Face”, you will see the following window. Position your face and you will be automatically authenticated locally on your computer.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at 877-877-5587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.